Tin Mill beers are proudly crafted by brewers, Derek LeRoy & Alex Smith, in accordance with the German Purity Law of 1516, the code that still governs beer making in Germany today.
The barley we use is grown and malted in Germany and comes from some of the best barley fields in the world. Our hops come from the renowned Hallertau Region of Germany, an hour north of Munich.
Our beers can be sampled on tap at the brewery in 5oz samples, pint glasses, our traditional Isar Tankards , or you can take home one of our growlers. You can also take home 6-packs at the brewery or other select locations.
Year Round Brews
- Skyscraper A premium German style pilsner with a mild malt flavor and a clean crisp finish…
- First Street Wheat Our Hefe-Weizen is an unfiltered wheat beer bursting with unique flavors...
- Red Caboose A classic amber lager that features a smooth maltiness...
- Midnight Whistle Our take on a classic German dark dopplebock. Features soft notes of coffee, chocolate, and vanilla...
On Tap Now:
We have 20 taps at the brewery and the lineup is ever-changing. We'll try to keep this list as updated as possible.
- Rauchbier - Smoked Lager
- Grapefruit Radler (Hopply Lager - Grapefruit Blend)
- Roggenbier (German Rye Ale)
- Altbier (Medium German Brown Ale)
- Calvin's 1836 Authentic Rootbeer
- Stoplight (Dry-hopped amber lager)
- Kölsch (Light German Ale)
- Imperial Pilsner
- Double-Brown IPL
- Barrel-Aged Stout
- Pinckney Bend's Signature Gin & Tonic (Locally made gin & tonic syrup)
- Chipotle Imperial Pils "CHIMP" (Imperial Pils aged on smoked chipotle peppers)
- "Musty Midnight" - Doppelbock aged on Red Wine Skins